Why is it not possible to downgrade the binary? Can this be bypassed?

So,I have a quick question:Why is Samsung the only manufacturer that blocks downgrades,when other manufacturers use oem unlock to downgrade?

Basically,my J3,model SM-S357BL,gives me an error when trying to downgrade.

SW REV CHECK FAIL.(BOOTLOADER) DEVICE:8,BINARY:1

I don't like the one ui on this phone,and battery life has significantly regressed since this update came.

So,is there a way using software to *bypass* this error and downgrade the android version? Or,can I trick the phone thinking that it's binary 8, but with android 8.0? Is there a way to go back without this error. And why is Samsung the only one blocking downgrades?? It's soo annoying!

By the way,all the firmwares from Binary 1 to 5 are android 8.0. Binary 6 to 8 is android 9.0 for my particular model.