How to reset Iphone X without icloud password but passcode is known .

Hello masters ,
I wanna seek some serious information regarding my iphone x , please try to help me out if possible .
I have a working iphone X working on 14.0.1 fully functional without any issues but the icloud id password attached to it is unknown , tried resetting pass but the phone no linked is not wid me (sad lyf :-( ). I wanna know if theres a way to reset it without password .
Earlier I had a iphone 6s with the same acc . , i restored it via itunes it showed an option at activation screen to use passcode instead of icloud id pass and it has been recovered successfully , I want to know if the iphone X will have a similar option or not or is there any more way to reset it .
Any knida suggestion or information is highly appreciated.
I wanna gift it to some one else and doesnt wanna brick it so masters please do help . TY>