Need tips in choosing my first emmc repair box.

Hello Masters ,
I am looking forward to buy a pro emmc repairing box and i need some help and tips regarding which box to choose .
Easy Jtag plus and UFI are the names which strikes in my mind when i think of emmc programming , i need your precious guide and advice to choose between the two.
Well my motive isnt to dicriminate any of two or to seek hate towards any product as every box has its own advantage and flaw as well but i need to know for which one to go first.
With due respect I repeat i dont want any chaos here , i just want you masters to share your expriences with the two so that i can learn from them and get to know which one's going to suit my requirements .
Please do share your experiences , every guide and advice is highly appreciated .
Thank You !