HTC Desire 526g+ dual sim D526h MT6592 Flashing Issue

Dear, Members
I am facing issue with HTC Desire 526g+ flashing, I am getting below error

C:\Users\Ashiq>fastboot devices
GDFBJYL01098 fastboot


C:\Users\Ashiq>fastboot getvar all
getvar:all FAILED (remote: not support on security)
finished. total time: 0.000s


Similar issue like this solved issue : http://forum.gsmdevelopers.com/htc-a...tml#post321286

I have used also many SP-Flash-Tools & also mentioned way on above link SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1516.00.zip version download from internet, because the given link is error/dead.

My Mobile was fine, I was trying to install recovery image TWRP to install custom rom & then its not booting anymore flashing while booting

please help me out from this problem if anyone can & also share the above link SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1516.00.zip
which was successfully flash the mobile, T.I.A

[Note: If you know how to install TWRP to install custom rom on it please let me know]
Attached Images