Redmi Note 5 AI/Pro stuck in EDL mode (MEE7S)

I have Redmi Note 5 AI (MEE7S) 4/64 variant with Global MIUI 11.0.3.0 Stable Rom.
i updated it in october or november 2019 via OTA update.

This is what happened:
My phone suddenly stuck in MI logo with unlocked bootloader last november 2019. I cant flash any rom or custom recovery using fastboot.
Until i found solution to flash Anti_Test_note 5 rom to unbrick device using EDL testpoint. but it still stuck in MI logo. I can only flash successful using MI FLASH 2016 but still stuck in logo.

Last night (March 3, 2020) i tried to flash again hoping to unbrick my device. I tried flashing CN rom but it failed, but when i flash Anti_Test_note 5 rom it was successfull, but the problem is, my phone did not reboot automatically, its now stuck in EDL mode even i re-flash the rom.

Please help me what to do :(